Thursday, February 21, 2008

SYDNEY


Recently I have been posting a lot of blogs in one go. That is because I got so behind in vietnam with the cold and stress of travelling in the country.

I still have a few more blogs on vietnam to post and then there are the Australia ones. but I just had to post this one showing my neice Carmel(who lives in Sydney ) and I, having cocktails by Sydney harbour. She then treated me to a fantastic meal in a very posh restaurant overlooking the harbour and Sydney opera house. It was such a contrast from Vietnam I was in heaven!!!!!!!Thank you Carmel!!!!


3 comments:

Liz and Keith ......on the beach said...

I am Soooooo Jealous!! Give Carmel a Hug from me X

Sheilaabroad said...

Jealous too! The photo is lovely you both look really beautifull!

Hug & kisses to both of you!

xx

Sammie.Xx said...

save some sun for me!! xx xx