Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS EVE
I got up early to watch the sunrise.

SUNRISE




it feels so strange being in the heat when it is Christmas eve. To be honest I have not given any thought to christmas other than hoping that Sammie is having a good time and likes the presents I have left at her fathers.
I was so excited because my fast ended later today so I could eat. The menue here is full of really healthy food which is good.
At the end of the day went upto the steam rooms in the village in the hills and had a lovely steam with some friends to get rid of any remaining toxins.

TEA AFTER STEAM SESSION



So being thoroughly cleansed I felt I was ready to party. It was the full moon and all over Thailand they have full moon parties. I had made friends with a group of Irish girls. One of them Lisa was not fasting so we decided we would check out the local full moon party.
And we got home at four thirty in the morning and we consumed quite a lot of red wine! I know! I know! what about all the detoxing I hear you cry. But It is christmas!!!


CHRISTMAS DAY
Woke up with a thick head and vowed not to do that again in a hurry. I had been feeling so good with the detoxing.

FISHERMEN'S BOATS AT LAMIE BEACH



Sunbathed and read for most of the morning. Then I had Christmas dinner on the beach with the Irish girls, Lisa, Maive and Joanne.

CHRISTMAS MEAL ON THE BEACH

I had fresh orange juice and a Thai green curry with veg and brown rice. So back to the healthy options for me!!
The Irish girls are moving to the top of the island today. I am getting the ferry tomorrow to go to a small island off Ko Samui called Ko Phangan for a couple of days.It is supposed to be beautiful.

Thank you for all the Christmas messages from everyone. And from those of you who were concerned because I had not put anything on the blog for a while!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND LOTS OF LOVE XXX

1 comment:

Liz and Keith ......on the beach said...

Happy Christmas sweetie, I need to warn you...Sydney is very hilly and Carmel makes you walk everywhere....You will have buns of steel (If you haven't already after your chronic irrigation!)
We love your blog keep em coming
x