Sunday, November 18, 2007

ITINERARY

People have been messaging me wanting to know where I will be and when, so here is my main itinerary. I am booking internal flights seperately.

Sun Dec 2 dept Heathrow for Bangkok arrive Mon Dec 3 ..will be staying for three nights in the Holiday inn Silom Bangkok just to get my bearings.
I then plan to take three months to travel round Thailand, Laos and Vietnam.

Wed Feb 20 dept Bangkok arrive Sydney Thur Feb 21
I will take three months to travel around Australia.looking forward to catching up with Carmel. Hopefully Sammie will join me for a month in her Easter Holidays so we can travel around together.

Wed May 21 Sydney to Aukland..I will spend two months travelling around New Zealand

Thurs 31 July Aukland to Nadi in Fiji I plan to spend a month on Fiji and the Cook Islands chilling out!

Sun 31 August Fiji to Vancouver where I am really looking forward to spending time with Aunty Helen and Bronwen and catching up with Gareth and Bryn.

Sun 14th Sept Vancouver to Dallas to refuel, then onto Sao Paulo in Brazil to meet up with Maggie and Sinaid. We plan to travel for a month in South America before flying back to Heathrow on October 15th arriving thurs Oct 16th at 7.30 in the morning.

So this should help those of you who are hoping to meet up with me during my trip.

3 comments:

Liz and Keith ......on the beach said...

How very daring of you darling! But do take care, I wouldn't worry about snakes and spiders but do make sure you take a nail file just in case you break a nail! We will miss you, stay in touch as ofen as you can. Love Liz n Keef x

Nix said...

Really excited for you - know you will have a fantastic time. Don't forget to pack a sexy lipstick - and of course, tinned sweetcorn! Looking forward to reading all about it, Nicola. Paul Amy and Phoebe xxx

Weltbuehne said...

Say hello to the world out there from us, and go easy on it, we'll still need it afterwards. Remember to exaggerate your stories because we'll only believe half of them anyway. Bon voyage!
Luv, Paul